CJ Christmas Songs

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Mon Oct 31 18:49:41 UTC 2005

Francisc's translation looks about perfect to me.  My only comment would be that
"ok san" could mean either 'today' or 'that/this day', depending on context (so,
it's up to us to decide which context applies here:  if we say 'that day', then
the next line could be interpreted as explanation/clarification--'of Christmas
day it is we speak').

So does anybody know where to find the air of "Loin de Jesus que j'aime, &"?
Henry