Sahale snacks

Leland Bryant Ross leland at FREMONTBAPTISTCHURCH.ORG
Tue Jul 15 17:03:10 UTC 2008

Has anybody mentioned this upscale Seattle-based snack food line? I'm fairly sure (just intuitively) that "sahale" is (at least connotatively, subliminally) intended to represent our old friend (and goal) Saghalie. Perhaps they could be enticed to add a Tukwila-Olallie version?

http://sahalesnacks.com/

lilEnd aka Haruo

Leland Bryant Ross
Webmaster