Sahale snacks

Dave Robertson ddr11 at UVIC.CA
Sat Jul 19 18:19:07 UTC 2008

Sahale Snacks are delicious.  A friend brought some along on a hike.  Thai
flavors, I think it was.

--Dave R

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:03:10 -0700, Leland Bryant Ross
<leland at FREMONTBAPTISTCHURCH.ORG> wrote:

>Has anybody mentioned this upscale Seattle-based snack food line? I'm
fairly sure (just intuitively) that "sahale" is (at least connotatively,
subliminally) intended to represent our old friend (and goal) Saghalie.
Perhaps they could be enticed to add a Tukwila-Olallie version?

>http://sahalesnacks.com/
>
>lilEnd aka Haruo
>
>Leland Bryant Ross
>Webmaster
>fremontbaptistchurch.org
>Seattle
>
>To respond to the CHINOOK list, click 'REPLY ALL'.  To respond privately to
the sender of a message, click 'REPLY'.  Hayu masi!