[Corpora-List] corpora and morphologic type of language

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Sat Sep 7 06:44:46 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues, I wonder if anybody knows the language of Sweet Grass Cree Indians of Canada? Is it agglutinating or incorporatin? I've computed its phonemic freqiencies of occurrence. I wonder if phonemic occurrence of labials, velars, sonorants, fricatives, etc. depend on the morphologic type of language? I never read if corpora linguists studied it.Did they? Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at hotmail.com Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia