[Corpora-List] transcribing video corpora

Janne Bondi Johannessen jannebj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:28:44 UTC 2006

We actually use Transcriber for transcribing our sound-video-corpora.
Granted, you don't get the video picture while transcribing, but since the
time codes can be used for the video as well as for the sound, the usability
for the end user is the same.

Janne Bondi Johannessen.

--
Janne Bondi Johannessen