[Corpora-List] slips of the tongue

Christopher Walker chwalker at ldc.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 26 18:01:43 UTC 2006

| Does anyone know if there is a corpus out there for slips of the tongue or self-repair in spoken English?

The following LDC corpora may satisfy your needs:

	--------------	----------------------------------------------
	Catalog Number 	Corpus Name
	--------------	----------------------------------------------
	LDC2004S08 	RT-03 MDE Training Data Speech
	LDC2004T12 	RT-03 MDE Training Data Text and Annotations
	--------------	----------------------------------------------
	LDC2005S16 	RT-04 MDE Training Data Speech
	LDC2005T24 	RT-04 MDE Training Data Text/Annotations
	--------------	----------------------------------------------

Note that there are two pairs of related data:  (1) speech data; and
(2) the associated transcriptions and annotations;

Please contact me directly about content questions:

	chwalker at ldc.upenn.edu

Please contact the LDC Membership Office for copies of the corpora:

	ldc at ldc.upenn.edu

-Christopher.

Christopher R. Walker, Project Manager
Automatic Content Extraction (ACE) &