[Corpora-List] corpus of Welsh English???

Armin Schmidt armin.sch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:54:51 UTC 2007

Hi Jessica,

Jones & Eisele (2006) report on a system for statistical machine
translation between English and Welsh. Their corpus is collected from
the online version of the Record of Proceedings of the Plenary
Meetings of the National Assembly for Wales. I'm sure they will provide
you with the corpus if you write to one of them directly. Here's the
respective paper:

http://www.mt-archive.info/LREC-2006-Jones.pdf

Good luck,
Armin