[Corpora-List] POS-tagger for Spanish

Emiliano Guevara emiliano.guevara at unibo.it
Tue Oct 30 12:38:59 UTC 2007

Dear Maggie,

the TreeTagger output can also be saved to a simple text file, which
you can open with the text editor viewer that you prefer. I can't
remember the exact command, but you will surely find it in the manuals.

E.

On 30 Oct 2007, at 13:00, 陳 昀徽 wrote:

> Dear List Member,
>
> I'm researching on the restrictive relative clause of learner
> Spanish, and I’m looking for POS tagger for Spanish for a while
> now. I’ve tried TreeTagger, but with its result only showing in
> DOS I don’t know what to do with it. Are there other taggers for
> Spanish? Or can you give me some advice of how to use TreeTagger?
>
> (Corpus linguistics is quite new to me, and I’ve just began this
> research not long ago.)
>
> Thank you all,
> Maggie
>

> 用部落格分享照片、影音、趣味小工具和最愛清
> 單,盡情秀出你自己 — Windows Live Spaces

Emiliano R. Guevara
Facoltà di Lingue e Lett. Straniere
Dip. di Lingue e Lett. Straniere
Università di Bologna
Via Cartoleria 5 (40124) Bologna, Italia

Homepage: http://morbo.lingue.unibo.it/

E-mail:   emiliano.guevara at unibo.it
           emiguevara at gmail.com