[Corpora-List] Collocations & BNC

Emiliano Guevara emiliano.guevara at unibo.it
Mon Mar 31 10:26:47 UTC 2008

On 31 Mar 2008, at 11:50, Dr DJ Hatch wrote:
> But do you also know of anything available on the relationship
> between collocationality and (what are becoming known as) multi-
> word expressions? I am aware that Wray wrote on the latter
> recently, though I yet to get hold of the book. I believe that
> someone on the list recently proposed a workshop(?) on a corpus-
> based approach to MWEs, but, of course I’ve lost the reference.

There is also a slightly old website (2004?) for the Multiword
Expressions Project at Stanford that has a nice bibliography,
resources and links to older conferences on the topic:

http://mwe.stanford.edu/

E.

Emiliano R. Guevara
Facoltà di Lingue e Lett. Straniere
Dip. di Lingue e Lett. Straniere
Università di Bologna
Via Cartoleria 5 (40124) Bologna, Italia

Homepage: http://morbo.lingue.unibo.it/

E-mail:   emiliano.guevara at unibo.it
           emiguevara at gmail.com