[Corpora-List] About Part of Speech in English and Chinese

LIN HUEI-CHI lin_huei_chi at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 7 21:13:44 UTC 2009

Dear Richard,
I agree with your two points.
However, I want to know if a word having two labels, for example, N and V; or A and N. Should we still consider them as just one word? For example,

她美麗

美麗 can be an adjective and a proper name.
In this case, should we say 美麗 is just an adjective and used as a proper name? Or, They correspond to two different word?

Best regards,

Huei-Chi LIN