[Corpora-List] Green & environmental language

Diana McCarthy diana at dianamccarthy.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 09:25:44 UTC 2011

Hi Parker

Kate Wild and I recently did a study for the UK National Ecosystem
Assessment (NEA) on vocabulary concerned with ecosystems and the
environment contrasting usage in various corpora drawn from different
web sources using the Sketch Engine. We examined key collocates and
looked for evaluative uses of over 100 words and phrases that the NEA
were interested. If you or anyone is interested in the report that we
wrote for the NEA, or in accessing the corpora that we used for this
study, then please let me know and I'll check with the NEA.

Diana