[Corpora-List] why LREC2012 NOT blind-reviewed?

Anil Singh anil.phdcl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:09:41 UTC 2011

Not to forget the fact that getting a visa from countries like India to the
US or to Europe is a project in itself. And it costs quite something. And if
the visa is rejected after all that time, effort and expenditure...
Rejection of visa is not rare at all: for the US (where a substantial
proportion of the highest profile conferences are held) the rate is very
high, especially for gradutate students.