[Corpora-List] (no subject)

evalacroix at free.fr evalacroix at free.fr
Tue May 22 20:49:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I discovered last year that I was myself victim of plagiarism, with my Master's thesis. An important proportion of the theoretical part was copied without changing even a single word, presented within another Master's thesis, and published by a workshop organizer who explained that they would trust the people who came to their meetings; it would be impossible to check all the papers for plagiarism. Nice example of intellectual honesty.

Best regards.
Eva.