[Corpora-List] Fwd: looking for Hungarian Dictionaries

Eniko Csomay ecsomay at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Apr 5 23:58:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

In addition, there are bilingual slang dictionaries available created in
the mid and late 1980s (in print only, as far as I know).

Contact Zoltan Kovecses at Eotvos University in Budapest (ELTE) at the
School of English and American Studies (SEAS) for details, and tell him I
sent you.

Seriously,
Eniko Csomay