[Corpora-List] Corpus resources of Canadian French

Angela.Chambers Angela.Chambers at ul.ie
Tue Apr 23 12:13:21 UTC 2013

Dear All,

A colleague has asked if I can identify easily and freely available
(ideally online) corpus resources of spoken Canadian French, other than
Canadian Hansard. Recordings (audio or video) and transcriptions are
what is required. I'd be grateful for any advice on this.

Best wishes,

Angela

Professor Angela Chambers

Director, Centre for Applied Language Studies

School of Languages, Literature, Culture and Communication

University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland.

 Email: Angela.Chambers at ul.ie <blocked::mailto:Angela.Chambers at ul.ie>

Website: http://www.ul.ie/llcc/cals/index.shtml
<http://www.ul.ie/llcc/cals/index.shtml>