[Corpora-List] World of Warcraft Corpus

Valentini Mellas valentini.mellas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:11:01 UTC 2013

My idea was to categorize chats according to guilds. One for guilds with
tweens that go into battlegrounds to get better equipment and they try to
keep their character low level but pumped in abilities, one for guilds that
raid, one for guilds that prefer PvE. I am currently trying to go over the
terms (since it has been quite a while since I created my account and back
then I was a simple gamer - who reads the TOS?- LOL).

Valentini