[Corpora-List] examples of the use of the terms "prototypical" > or "prototypicality"

Jim Fidelholtz fidelholtz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:42:13 UTC 2014

What? Why would distributional methods be contrary to prototypes (I prefer
calling them archetypes--earlier I was under the influence of Spanish)? Let
me know what I'm missing here.

Jim

James L. Fidelholtz
Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje
Instituto de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades
Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, MÉXICO