[Corpora-List] Arabic and other Semitic phoneme modeling

Hamed Al-Suhli hamed at e3rab.com
Mon May 19 17:08:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Khalid,
I looked at the available work and resources and didn't find any thing
about articulation, what I need is articulation studies as basis to model
the phonemes for text processing.
For example look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_of_articulation
something exactly like this is what I need for all Semitic, which done by
Dr Al-Ghamdi at http://www.mghamdi.com/C4.pdf but with some deferences from
Ayman Swied and this work only for Standard Arabic.
My aim now is Standard Arabic but my model should include contemporary and
Semitic.

Google talk: hamed at e3rab.com
Skype: hamed.fcs