[lg policy] PhD. Programs

Terrence Wiley twiley at ASU.EDU
Tue Mar 16 04:27:12 UTC 2010

Richard,
At ASU we offer at Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies with a specialization in LP.  The program coordinator is Prof. Gene Glass glass at asu.edu Below is the link:
http://education.asu.edu/prospective_students/elps_phd/

It is also possible do a specialization in our Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Program in Applied Linguistics.
The program director is Prof. Jeff MacSwan macswan at asu.edu Here is the link:
http://appliedlinguistics.asu.edu/

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Terry

Terrence G. Wiley, Ph.D., Professor of Education & Applied Linguistics
Executive Dean
Co-director Center for Ed Research for Global Sustainability
Mary Lou Fulton Institute and Graduate School of Education
Arizona State University

________________________________

From: lgpolicy-list-bounces+twiley=asu.edu at groups.sas.upenn.edu on behalf of Weiner, Richard
Sent: Mon 3/15/2010 8:19 PM
To: lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: [lg policy] PhD. Programs

All:

What graduate schools offer a PhD. in Language Policy and Planning?

Best regards,

Richard E. Weiner
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
200 South Sixth Street, Suite 4000
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-1425
USA
Direct Dial: +1.612.492.7009
Main Phone: +1.612.492.7000
Fax: +1.612.492.7077

**This is a transmission from the law firm of Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at our telephone number +1.612.492.7000. The name and biographical data provided above are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a signature or other indication of an intent by the sender to authenticate the contents of this electronic message.**