Borrowed verbs

Peter Bakker linpb at HUM.AU.DK
Fri Jan 3 14:21:26 UTC 2003

Peter Bakker                            email:  linpb at hum.au.dk
Institute for Linguistics               tel. (45) 8942.6553
Aarhus University, Nobelparken          tel. institute: (0045)8942.6562
Jens Chr. Skous Vej 7                   fax institute:  (0045)8942.6570
DK - 8000 Aarhus C                      Building 467, room 521

home page: www.hum.au.dk/lingvist/linpb/home_uk.htm

Between 1 september 2002 og 31 august 2003:

Danmarks Humanistiske Forskningscenter
Vimmelskaftet 41A, 2
1161 K¯benhavn K
Telefon: 3532 3920  (+45-3532 3920)