Q: a type of causative-applicative polysemy

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Thu Apr 9 09:20:29 UTC 2009

I published an article on this concerning Australian Aboriginal languages
(including an account in LFG lexical mapping theory) in a book published in
Japan in 1997 -- you can find a downloadable version on my web page at
http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa#hardpubs

Best wishes,
Peter Austin

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa