German MIT

Silvia Luraghi silvia.luraghi at UNIPV.IT
Fri Dec 18 08:23:43 UTC 2009

Thank you Matthew, my email system has formatting
problems. In this case, the prefix 'with' is
'im-, which always indicates comitative, not b-,
which David mentioned for modern Hebrew, and I
agree with David that this means 'together with' in a quite literal sense.
Silvia

  At 23.58 17/12/2009, Anstey, Matthew wrote:
>Here’s a gloss of the Hebrew of Job 12:2:
>
>’åmn=åm             ki
>       ’attem=
>  ‘åm
>    wi=‘immå=kem
>  tåmut
>                chåkm-å
>truth=ADVRÂ Â Â Â Â Â  SRÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
>Â  2MPLÂ Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
>  people
>Â  CR=COM=2MPLÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
>Â  die\NPST.3FSGÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  wisdom
>‘Truly, you are the people, and with you wisdom will die’
>

>Matthew Anstey
>Charles Sturt University, School of Theology
>ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
>Lecturer, Old Testament
><http://www.stmarksntc.org.au/thl/staff/default.htm>http://www.stmarksntc.org.au/thl/staff/default.htm
>http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~manstey/
>Address
>The Revd Dr Matthew Anstey
>St Mark's National Theological Centre
>15 Blackall St
>Barton ACT 2600
>AUSTRALIA
>Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 6267Â
>Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 6252
>Fax: +61 (0)2 6273 4067
>Email: <mailto:manstey at csu.edu.au>manstey at csu.edu.au
>The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and
>Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Provider
>Numbers for Charles Sturt University are 00005F
>(NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT).

Ï„ήσει σοφίία