Marking of possessor and A and/or S with the same set of affixes

Anvita Abbi anvitaabbi at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 04:26:57 UTC 2014

Jarawa, the language spoken in the Andaman Islands behaves the same way.
1)

*mi *

*č**a**ɖɖ**a*

1poss

hut

My hut.
  2)

*mi *

*ih-ita*

1

3-eat

I ate that (food).

3)

*mi*

*allema-hə*

1

come-hyp

I will come.

(Pramod Kumar 2012. *Dscriptive and Typological Study of Jarawa*. Ph.D.
thesis)

Anvita Abbi

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada <jrosesla at uwo.ca

--