[Lingtyp] query: declarative 'or' vs. interrogative 'or'

m.m.jocelyne.fernandez-vest at vjf.cnrs.fr m.m.jocelyne.fernandez-vest at vjf.cnrs.fr
Thu May 25 14:15:37 UTC 2017

Dear Tianhua,

In Northern Sami, the situation is as in Finnish:
     - dahje (/ dehe) in declarative sentences,
     - vai     (/ vuoi)   in interrogative sentences.

M.M.Jocelyne Fernandez-Vest
CNRS & Université Sorbonne Nouvelle