[Lingtyp] Path-Encoding Typology Survey

Samia Naïm CNRS samia.naim at cnrs.fr
Thu Dec 12 13:38:45 UTC 2019

Hello,

A few years ago, with my colleague (✝) Christiane Pilot-Raichoor , we wrote an article (in Language Typology and Universals (STUF) 69 (3) : 375-409)) on a similar subject, based on dravidian and arabic dialects.
I join it to this mail. Hope it will help you !
Best regards

Samia Naïm
Directrice de recherche émérite
CNRS-LACITO
7 rue Guy Môquet
94801 Villejuif Cedex
Bureau 01 49 58 37 67 ; secrétariat — 3778