[Lingtyp] R: predicative possession

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Wed Apr 22 16:35:49 UTC 2020

Dear Sergey, you might be interested in the following reference:

 Gianguido Manzelli, Paolo Ramat & Elisa Roma, Remarks on marginal possession: are feelings owned? In: Mediterranean languages. Papers from the MEDTYP workshop, Tirrenia, June 2000. Ed. by Paolo Ramat & Thomas Stolz. Universitätsverlag Dr. N. Brockmeyer. Bochum 2002: 223-245.

Best wishes,
P.Rt.