[Lingtyp] R: predicative possession

Raffaele Simone rsimone at os.uniroma3.it
Wed Apr 22 17:27:22 UTC 2020

The late Hansjakob Seiler has dealt with the notion "possession" in
depth in several of his papers and books. See for instance:

Hansjakob Seiler, Possession as an operational dimension of language.
Günter Narr Verlag, Language Universals Series 2. Tübingen, 1983

Best,

Raffaele Simone

Università Roma Tre, Rome

Il 22/04/2020 18:35, Paolo Ramat ha scritto:
> Dear Sergey, you might be interested in the following reference:
>
>   Gianguido Manzelli, Paolo Ramat & Elisa Roma, Remarks on marginal possession: are feelings owned? In: Mediterranean languages. Papers from the MEDTYP workshop, Tirrenia, June 2000. Ed. by Paolo Ramat & Thomas Stolz. Universitätsverlag Dr. N. Brockmeyer. Bochum 2002: 223-245.
>
> Best wishes,
> P.Rt.

Emeritus Professor, Università Roma Tre
Hon C Lund University
Membre de l'Académie Royale de Belgique
Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres de France
Accademico della Crusca