[Lingtyp] content question maarker

David Gil gil at shh.mpg.de
Thu Dec 16 19:59:58 UTC 2021

Mohammad,

You're very welcome.  Perhaps I could ask you a question of my own about
the Hamedani dialect of Persian. I am interested in how you ask "What is
your name?".  In Standard Persian I believe it is something like "Esme
chi ache", or maybe "Esme to chie".  What would the equivalent sentence
look like in Hamedani?

Thanks,

David

Email:gil at shh.mpg.de