[Lingtyp] Abralin talk on the history of typology (by James McElvenny)

Jorge Rosés Labrada jrosesla at ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 13 19:25:14 UTC 2021

Thank you, Martin, for sharing this.

I'll also mention James's podcast on the history of linguistics, which I
thoroughly enjoyed this past fall but which is, I think, on pause now. If
you haven't listened to it, there are now 11 episodes:
https://hiphilangsci.net/category/podcast/

Best,
Jorge
-------------
Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada
Assistant Professor, Indigenous Language Sustainability

4-22 Assiniboia Hall
Department of Linguistics, University of Alberta
Tel: (+1) 780-492-5698
Email: jrosesla at ualberta.ca

*The University of Alberta acknowledges that we are located on Treaty 6
territory, **and respects the history, languages, and cultures of the First
Nations, Métis, Inuit, *
*and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our
institution.*