[Lingtyp] morphological borrowings apart from lexical ones

TasakuTsunoda tasakutsunoda at nifty.com
Fri Oct 15 05:05:16 UTC 2021

Dear Colleague,

    I think Heath (1978) is a brilliant study of massive borrowing of grammatical morphemes. You may find relevant information in this book.

Heath, Jeffrey. 1978. Linguistic diffusion in Arnhem Land. Canberra: Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies.

Best wishes,

Tasaku Tsunoda

送信元: Lingtyp <lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org> (Sergey Loesov <sergeloesov at gmail.com> の代理)