[Lingtyp] [FYI] New Positions in the CALC³ Project

Johann-Mattis List mattis.list at lingpy.org
Thu Jan 6 11:38:35 UTC 2022

Hi all,

thanks to the generous funding by the MPG, the CALC project will be
continued until 2024. Under the title "Beyond CALC: Computer-Assisted
Approaches to Human Prehistory, Linguistic Typology, and Human
Cognition. (CALC³)", we will continue and expand our work on
computer-assisted language comparison.

This means also, that two new positions have just been announced:

1. post-doc position for two years:
https://www.eva.mpg.de/career/positions-available/job/526/Abteilung%20Sprach-%20und%20Kulturevolution/en/?cHash=03f4acc5869838ed71a5164dad0ec849
2. PhD position for three years:
https://www.eva.mpg.de/career/positions-available/job/525/Abteilung%20Sprach-%20und%20Kulturevolution/en/?cHash=9309eeba5eeff9a839fa84b3fdabdc4c

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues or via
channels in which interested people might find this information.
Deadline for application is February 16, starting date is Apri 1st or a
bit later.

Best,

Mattis