[Lingtyp] languages lacking a verb for 'give'

Maia Ponsonnet maia.ponsonnet at uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 27 08:56:17 UTC 2022

Hello,
Somewhat tangentially, you may want to look at some of the chapters in this volume?
https://benjamins.com/catalog/cal.29
I can't remember a mention of the phenomenon you describe, but some of the contributions may have clues?
Cheers and kind regards, Maïa

Dr Maïa Ponsonnet
Adjunct Researcher, Discipline of Linguistics

Building M257

The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy, Perth, WA (6009), Australia