[Lingtyp] An ideophone for cough?

Jess Tauber tetrahedralpt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:18:00 UTC 2022

Here are the results of the search for terms for 'cough' in Kashaya Pomo, a
Hokan language from California in the US- no ideophones, however- they MAY
be present in the text but not caught by the search engine:
https://www.webonary.org/kashaya?s=cough&search=Search&key=&tax=-1&search_options_set=1&match_whole_words=1&displayAdvancedSearchName=0

Jess Tauber

Virus-free.
www.avg.com