28.2461, Jobs: English; German; Computational Linguistics; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Student linguist, YUKKA Lab AG

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 2 17:39:45 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-2461. Fri Jun 02 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.2461, Jobs: English; German; Computational Linguistics; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Student linguist, YUKKA Lab AG

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 13:39:39
From: Andreas Pusch [apu at yukkalab.de]
Subject: English; German; Computational Linguistics; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Student linguist, YUKKA Lab AG, Berlin, Germany

University or Organization: YUKKA Lab AG
Job Location: Berlin, Germany (Telecommute)
Web Address: www.yukkalab.de
Job Title: Student position for Data & Resources Team (15-19h weekly)
Job Rank: Other; Student

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Semantics; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)
                      German (deu)

We are a fast growing FinTech with a broad understanding of technology,
visionary and creative thinking for thrilling development tasks.

We are unique in Europe in the sentiment analysis by screening professional
print and media content. Our focus is the financial market but we are
enlarging our products for overall market sentiment detection.

Requirements
- Student of linguistics, philology or translation
- Good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech, morphology,
syntax, semantics
- Native or proficient level of German
- Proficient level of English

Tasks
- Annotation of data with linguistic information
- Development of language resources, such as lexica, gazetteers, ...

We are offering flexible working times in the heart of Berlin and plenty of
room for self-initiative. You will benefit from an absolutely cool team and
working space, paid vacation days, regular team events, drinks, fresh fruits
and thirsty Thursday.

Email Address for Applications: apu at yukkalab.de
Contact Information:
	Andreas Pusch