Not really about Spanish "Gods"

carlos.robles at valeo.com carlos.robles at valeo.com
Wed Jan 26 21:42:13 UTC 2000

Your comment is accurate, not exactly about the original mentioned subj=
ect but
very good.
I am Mexican and I feel more proud of my Mexican part rather than my Sp=
anish
one, as you know we are the result of a mix of local inhabitants depend=
ing on
the region, Spaniards and Arabs who conquested Spain for 7 centuries. I=
 have
been in Spain and the people is not very nice neither with foreign peop=
le nor
with people from different Spanish regions.
But my real interest is to emphasize that the language?s morphology ref=
lect
their speaking people habits, morals and behaviors.
The Nahuatl has three different speaking formats:  plain, formal and ve=
ry
formal; the way the pure Aztecs were ennobling the human being.
And the words themselves reflect the regard people has to others, for i=
nstance
"Tlasohkamahtli", Thanks means literately ?love to you through my mouth=
?.
I hope this message do not offend Spaniards but It is true.
Best regards
And thanks for your comment.

"Heather Hess" <heatherhess at hotmail.com> on 26/01/2000 02:25:20 PM

Please respond to nahuat-l at server.umt.edu