Molina et al.

Rudiger V. Busto rude at stanford.edu
Wed May 9 19:16:46 UTC 2001

As long as we are praising R. Joe Campbell, I have found his _A
Morphological Dictionary of Classical Nahuatl: A Morpheme Index to
the Vocabulario en lengua mexicana y castellana of Fray Alonso de
Molina_ (Madison:  Hispanic Seminary of Medieval Studies, 1985) to be
extremely valuable and easy to navigate.

--
Rudy V. Busto                   rude at stanford.edu
Assistant Professor             650.723.0465 (office)
Religious Studies               650.725.1476 (fax)
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2165

"...who knows what the ostrich sees in the sand ? "
                   --- Samuel Beckett