Autonomous Indigenous People Who Speak Nahuatl]

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Tue Aug 28 17:55:42 UTC 2007

Over the 10 or so years that I have been making Campbell and Karttunen
available I'd say that maybe 1/3 of the requests come from prisons.  Of
those 90% are from inmates, the rest from guards.  Beyond that I do not
provide tutoring services or bibliographic services.  Prisoners ask me
for all kinds of things to help them learn the language, but I am simply
not equipped to do that, nor do I have the time in my schedule.  I
politely decline the opportunity to send them more materials or to
answer their specific grammatical questions.

--
John F. Schwaller