[RNLD List] Australian Languages Workshop CfP deadline today!

Andrew Tanner A.Tanner at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Apr 8 05:34:37 UTC 2022

Posting this on behalf of Felicity Meakins. An issue with the list server prevented her from sending this to the list directly, so apologies for the late notice.

See message below:

Hi all,

This is the final Call for Papers for the Australian Languages Workshop which will be held on Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island) from 8-10 July 2022.

If you are interested in presenting, could you send a title to me (Felicity Meakins) by today.

If you are Indigenous and are interested in presenting, please let me know too. We have some funds to put towards your registration and travel costs.

Registration (inc/ex accommodation) costs are on the website:

https://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/alw2022/<https://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/alw2022/>

Regards, Felicity

Prof Felicity Meakins FASSA  |  Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellow |

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language<http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/>

Fellow of Academy of Social Sciences Australia<https://socialsciences.org.au/> (FASSA)

Editor of Contact Language Library<https://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/coll/main> |

School of Languages and Cultures | University of Queensland |

Brisbane QLD 4072 | AUSTRALIA

RM 434 | Gordon Greenwood Bldg (32) |

' +61 7 3365 3114 | ' +61 411 404 546 |

email f.meakins at uq.edu.au<mailto:f.meakins at uq.edu.au> |