[RNLD List] Call Outs are CLOSING this FRIDAY 10th Feb - PULiiMA 2023

Daryn McKenny daryn at acra.org.au
Tue Feb 7 02:09:41 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Please share amongst your networks, national and international participation is highly encouraged and deadline for our Call Outs is this friday

Having trouble seeing this email? Click here to view it online<https://puliima.com/component/acym/archive/49-call-outs-are-closing-this-friday-10th-feb-puliima-2023?userid=1-zN3KWFcVh5ii4f&tmpl=component>

[https://puliima.com/images/2022/PULiiMA_2023_FB_cover_1.jpg]<https://puliima.com/index.php?option=com_acym&ctrl=fronturl&task=click&urlid=9&userid=1&mailid=49>
________________________________

PULiiMA 2023
Indigenous Languages & Technology Conference
DARWIN | 21- 25 AUGUST

JUST 4 DAYS LEFT
FOR CALL OUTS

"This is your chance to participate as a Trainer, Presenter or Exhibitor as we celebrate the commencement of the International Decade for Indigenous Languages"

Closing this Friday 10 February 2023

If you are considering, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your submission

Please share within your networks

DEADLINE: Friday 10 February 2023

[https://puliima.com/images/2023/PULiiMA_conference_6_2019.jpg]
‍Call for Presenters
We anticipate this event to be bigger than ever and we are seeking proposals from all sectors of the language community, international presenters are encouraged to participate.

Innovation will be a strong focus for Puliima as will the role language plays in managing country, the environment and how language underpins all aspects of our culture and identity.

Your primary audience is Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from across Australia and the Islands who are involved in language work in a variety of capacities. Many delegates work at the grass roots community level whilst others represent local, state and national bodies.

DEADLINE: Friday 10 February 2023
[cid:image003.png at 01D93AF5.6EC1BF50]
[https://puliima.com/images/2023/Intensive_training_three_PULIiMA_2019.jpg]
‍Call for Workshops

The Puliima workshops have become a popular and exciting pre-conference opportunity for delegates to gain practical skills and training from the variety of experts gathering to attend the conference. For many the workshops are also a significant highlight in attending Puliima. International trainers are encouraged to participate.

NB: These are focused intensive half day workshops held over the Monday and Tuesday preceding the Conference event, There is also an option for full day workshops held over two days. These workshop spaces are extremely limited. In 2019 there were 4 half-day, 2 one-day and one two-day workshops over the two days.

DEADLINE: Friday 10 February 2023
[cid:image003.png at 01D93AF5.6EC1BF50]
[https://puliima.com/images/2023/EXHIBITION_6_PULiiMA_2019.jpg]
‍Call for Exhibitors
We would like to provide delegates with a varied and innovative range of exhibits and displays. We love to see what our people around the country and internationally are up to. Hands-on or interactive (something that delegates can 'have a go' at) are favorable. We also love to see new technology, methods, products and ideas that can enhance our language work and also opportunities to come up and have a yarn with the exhibitors about their work. International exhibitors are encouraged to participate.

DEADLINE: Friday 10 February 2023
[cid:image003.png at 01D93AF5.6EC1BF50]

[https://puliima.com/images/2022/Video_embed_email.png]<https://puliima.com/index.php?option=com_acym&ctrl=fronturl&task=click&urlid=16&userid=1&mailid=49>

‍Become a Sponsor

 We are seeking interest from prospective sponsors, partners and supporters in becoming involved with PULiiMA 2023. If you know of someone or your organisation, business or department would like to be involved please contact us directly for further information
[cid:image004.png at 01D93AF5.6EC1BF50]

[https://puliima.com/images/2021/01/22/gallery5.jpg]<https://puliima.com/index.php?option=com_acym&ctrl=fronturl&task=click&urlid=19&userid=1&mailid=49>

PULiiMA 2023 - Darwin Australia
August 2023