Fwd: eXchanges: a journal of literary translation

Russell Valentino russell-valentino at UIOWA.EDU
Tue Feb 17 18:29:22 UTC 2004

Colleagues may be interested in viewing the current issue of this
e-journal, which features a story by Mileta Prodanovic. I am also aware
that the editors are especially interested in receiving submissions from
less commonly taught languages.