Program "Svezhy veter" in Izhevsk

Jeanette Owen Jeanette.Owen at ASU.EDU
Sun Feb 29 06:04:24 UTC 2004

Dear Seelangers,
One of our students has come across a progam in Izhevsk called "Svezhy
veter" and would like to know more about it. The program provides a host
family and small stipend in exchange for teaching English during the
summer. According to the flyer, the program covers all expenses except for
travel to Izhevsk, and the length of the stay is up to the visitor.
If anyone has experience with this program, I would appreciate your
insights. Please contact me off list (Jeanette.Owen at asu.edu).
My thanks,
Jeanette