literary magazine "Chetver"

Nina Shevchuk n_shevchuk at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 7 18:43:21 UTC 2005

Dear Seelangers!

You are my last hope. I need to find issue 4 of the Ukrainian literary magazine "Chetver" (1994), and I will be grateful for any information leading to finding it. The reason I need it is that it published Yuri Andrukhovych's cycle "Letters to Ukraine" in full, all 20 poems, plus the poet's commentary. I'm translating these poems, and have recently realized that I don't have all 20 Ukrainian originals. Neither does Mr. Andrukhovych himself.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Nina Shevchuk-Murray

University of Nebraska-Lincoln