Russian link was [SEELANGS] Mikhail Shishkin refuses...

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 7 21:25:17 UTC 2013

Speaking of a Guardian article, I noticed another article with this rubric:

  Russian officials told to stop using phrases linked to corruption

'Thank you doesn't butter my bread' and 'What are we going to do?' are
among phrases banned under new guidelines

Did this ever appear in a Russian language source?  I would appreciate a
link if anyone knows of one.
Jules Levin
Los Angeles