nieuwsbrief Koning Boudewijnstichting

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Jun 4 18:51:59 UTC 2002

Val, I used another translator at:
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?
and it translated the text (assuming it is Dutch) to:
----------------

Respected ,
Within the nieuwsbrief with the King Boudewijnstichting ( one independent
foundation with public use zouden we subjoined picture wish pull the trigger.
The picture zouden turn afgedrukt worn the binnenbladzijden ( format cm bichroom
). Ours nieuwsbrief has one edition with such a 50.000 specimen. Willingly would
be I with you : - one assent receive to both picture ready within weigh upon
both picture receive within one format jpg dpi information via the
productierecht and / whether royalties who you for it note of interrogation
reputation and petition with the photographer with both picture ( reputation is
being supposed worn closing bid page with ours nieuwsbrief ; the photographer
receives one specimen toegestuurd ) And this everything versus Wednesday 5 June
( with sorry until the short timid ). Hopefully pitcher you this realized
sustain within who short tijdspanne. I would be you yonder sore thankful
precede.

Yours faithfully Sabine Deboosere Projectverantwoordelijke

Bill

..