nieuwsbrief Koning Boudewijnstichting

Tue Jun 4 19:07:48 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
June 4, 2002

Hello Bill!
Thanks for telling us about another translator on the web!

>http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?
>and it translated the text (assuming it is Dutch) to:

Yes...it is definitely Dutch, since King Baudouin was a Dutch King!

Thanks so much for the translation...I looked at their web site and
it is a foundation from the Netherlands named after the King...who
knows why they are interested in SignWriting? smile....;-)

Val ;-)

..