AmericanSignLanguageLearningAid 0.1 release!!!

Tue May 14 14:41:38 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 14, 2002

Hello Everyone, and Andy!
Thank you for these two messages (pasted below). I want you to know
that I did visit your site, and of course I was so happy to see the
link to SignWriting there - thank you!! And congratulations on your
work, Andy - I haven't seen it yet. I feel a little stupid. How do I
access your program? I clicked on this url:
http://aslla.sourceforge.net and then I clicked on "downloads". But
at that point, I got confused. Which file should I download, to see
the SignWriting entries? Can I download "winbin" on a Mac? Can you
give us a direct url in an email message, with the specific download?
Sorry to bother you about this -

Val ;-)

..