Smile - So many great messages! ;-)

Sun Dec 7 03:28:04 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 6, 2003

Dear SW List Members!
Thank you for all your great messages...Just want you to know I see
them all listed here, smiling at me...waiting for me to answer each
one...;-)

So I am trying to answer them in the order they are posted to the
List....I owe James Kegl an answer to a really great message...James
started to tell us about a time when he constructed a symbol for
biting, from a symbol that was meant for bent fingers...Ha!...it is a
great story and that is what I am going to focus on for the next two
messages...

See next message!  Val ;-)