Spam: Re: Weird Spam Label on some messages...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Feb 27 17:19:28 UTC 2004

Only three emails have been labeled as spam recently.  From what I
gathered in a quick research, spam filters look for a words or
characteristics of an email that match words or characteristics that are
common in spam email.  Looking at the email that have been marked as
spam on the list, they all have an attachment, one had a capitilized
word "DRINK", the other two had the word "bondage."  The message with
"drink" was determined to be "Commercial_LeastConfident", the other two
to be "Porn_MostConfident."  Obviously, the spam filters are too simplistic.

Bill