Spam: Re: Spam: Re: Weird Spam Label on some messages...

Fri Feb 27 17:33:08 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 27, 2004

Dear SW List and Bill!
My goodness....THANK YOU, Bill, for researching this and informing
us...That is really interesting to know how the SPAM filters work...
but kind of sad too, to think that our world has to protect Lists like
ours, from these other kinds of emails...Well - we should be glad such
SPAM catching software exists!

Val ;-)