AW: Logo for SignWriter

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sun Feb 8 15:28:49 UTC 2004

Hallo Daniel,

I thought of a cow - but then I could identify the "W" and afterwards the
"S"  - ha -

but I think it is a nice idea to create a logo --

on the other hand - I am wondering - I bet that Valerie has got already some
idea about it ???

Or do you want to create a special logo for your tremendous important
software program that will become independent from DOS - ??

What about a creative brainstorming among the SW - enthusiasts worldwide ???
I like the idea to include the basic hand shapes (fist, circle, "house"
;-)))

All the best

Stefan ;-))